Skip to main content

Featured Post

PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 8.26.23)

Note: Those of you downloading my comics, if you see "Updated:" that means the comic is not complete. Previous Issue : The Redux Pt 1

My 2001 - 2002 (21+ years of Poser/Daz3D) Art Gallery

Well, I've been using Poser since 2001ish ( inspired and learned about it from Mr. X and The Wizard's Lair art section, NightWing316 etc) so I wanted to just upload all of my old art work.


Most of it was the beginning art of what would eventually become PRISM. This was before I even knew what the 'Render' button was for. Most people used P4 and Victoria 1-3 ( 3 is still an amazing model which I still use.) around these days and Victoria 4 was...amazing upon its release.

I'm adding these images also for historic purposes if people want to see what the art was like back then since technology is just zooming by now.


 Hell, I might even get into the erotic gaming genre, maybe.


So, here is the art work that I did over two decades ago!

Even found some old note I left for myself in 2002: ( Also, like today, I rush type things and usually don't grammar check until later lol)


This folder has a bunch of my un edited poser art im a real big fan of superheroine central(a erotic superhero web site the)but mostly a fan of Mr.X
My main super heroines are Crimson,Shade,Rage and my Super model Sophia any other character you see is just an extra
(But eric might stay as a main*the guy hint*) So enjoy these pictures because these were all my practice pictures with poser when i barly started it

 

 The characters Shade, Rage and Crimson evolved into the "3 Vs" which is a double- entendre for "Three Versus..." , and the fact they're  three members with last names starting with Vs' e.g. Shade Vengeance, Rage Vendetta and Crimson Vigilante.



 






















































































































































































 

 

 

TRENDING