Skip to main content

Featured Post

PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 8.26.23)

Note: Those of you downloading my comics, if you see "Updated:" that means the comic is not complete. Previous Issue : The Redux Pt 1

Random Journal: Oct 4th

Uhhh...might use this elevator scene might not. I think it's more fun practicing with different poses and materials.

I think it's very important to get poses right especially when the characters are interacting with each other. This one is obviously unfinished but I try to make sure the things are as "believable" as possible in regards to my abilities to do so.

I was tempted to start in Daz3D but there is no way I am going to remake all of these characters I spent years on. If I do use Daz3D ( I like their models but something about the software I just don't like. ) it will be on something completely new and mainly for vendor purposes.

I think they would have to completely revamp the interface for me to jump ship permanently.

TRENDING