Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
November 25, 2018
PRISM #9 - A Monster Within (Updated: 5/06/19)
Comments
NoName said…
Color me intrigued! I like this and hope Shaw is the one pulling her hair.
Jason
said…
Glide to see the story is progressing, keep up the great work. And try not overworked yourself. :D
GRIMX
said…
It is but that scene is probably not making it into this issue. Was an earlier idea ;)
GRIMX
said…
Thanks! Yeah I find time when I can to work on it. I want to do more but working etc.
GRIMX
said…
By the way guys, starting with PRISM 10, I'm moving the series to Renderotica ;)
NoName said…
Thanks for the heads up. Can we get a link too?
GRIMX
said…
Well when I finish PRISM 10 I will link it. Right now I have work to do on 9. Leading up to some good stuff ;)
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
May 18, 2025
Jabba's Dungeon
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
October 01, 2024
GAMMA J
Comments