Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
November 09, 2020
GRIMX ANTHOLOGY I FREE...
...for the first three people to message here.
Remember to email me afterwards. ;)
Comments
NoName said…
Can I please get one?
Faust
said…
May I have one please?
Limelclc
said…
May I have one please?
GRIMX
said…
Email grimx3d@gmx.com
GRIMX
said…
I'm going to send your copy. Sorry have been out!
Limelclc
said…
Hi do you receive my mail?
GRIMX
said…
Yes I believe I mailed you unless you sent another.
Limelclc
said…
I checked my mailbox and can't findthe mail, can you send again, my mail is ldldpsp99@gmail.com . Thanks.
GRIMX
said…
I'll resend later today to that email
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
May 18, 2025
Jabba's Dungeon
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
Comments