Skip to main content

Featured Post

PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 8.26.23)

Note: Those of you downloading my comics, if you see "Updated:" that means the comic is not complete. Previous Issue : The Redux Pt 1

Updates Might Be Awhile...










 Going through a lot of saved files and many parts are missing due to the hard drive crash which means that if I can't locate the exact file, they will have to be replaced or changed. 

I'm going to start trying to backup my hard drives more often so that this doesn't happen because it's a lot of double work.

Right now, I am working on 'Space Junketeers - The Quarantined' since I recovered many of those files.  

'PRISM 11 - Escaping The Asylum' files have mostly been recovered or replaced but still need fix some issues.


GRIMX

TRENDING