Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
November 02, 2020
Updates
Working on it!
Comments
Jason
said…
Looking forward to see them.
GRIMX
said…
Hopefully I have some good stuff soon!
NoName said…
Hey, hey! You updated again quickly. Looks good. Can't wait to see how the redo of PRISM 2 is done.
GRIMX
said…
Yeah I'll try to do more but still combing through the lost files and trying to replace things.
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
November 09, 2020
GRIMX ANTHOLOGY I FREE...
May 10, 2023
PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 3.31.25)
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
Comments