Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
April 12, 2021
PRISM - The Lab Below Preview
Doing a vendor set based on Leagues Below Venus II. (10% into it)
This is going to be based on what happened after Jade Vixen gets abducted (again) in the Old Sewer System.
These are the previews! Hope you enjoy the new style.
Comments
Jason
said…
Oooh new style looking great, looking forward to the rest. Hope you're not overworking yourself.
GRIMX
said…
Thanks Jason! Glad you like it!
NoName said…
FINALLY! I can see the site again! :D
The Fishmen will NEVER let Jade go. She's too much fun.
GRIMX
said…
Nice!
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
May 18, 2025
Jabba's Dungeon
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
November 09, 2020
GRIMX ANTHOLOGY I FREE...
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
Comments
The Fishmen will NEVER let Jade go. She's too much fun.