Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
August 14, 2021
Remaking some characters...
Comments
NoName said…
Oh cool you're remaking the witch bitch. Like the skirt being short enough to see her panties/thong. I KNOW if she teamed up with the Loonatics they'd all get along so well it'll be scary lol.
GRIMX
said…
Yeah a lot of my characters, even the ones not posted, started of as older models. It's faster for me to just remake them manually.
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
November 09, 2020
GRIMX ANTHOLOGY I FREE...
May 10, 2023
PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 3.31.25)
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
Comments