Skip to main content

Featured Post

PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 8.26.23)

Note: Those of you downloading my comics, if you see "Updated:" that means the comic is not complete. Previous Issue : The Redux Pt 1

Daz Studio 4.20 Is Super Trash

 

 

 

 

 

 

I personally only switched to Daz Studio because POSER dropped the ball and I am not very fond of the elitism that has been going on at Renderosity for some time. (That same elitism is why Daz3d was able to take over the "posing" market to begin with so...)


...Just a reminder, Daz Studio 4.20 is complete garbage and Daz doesn't want to help people revert back to 4.16 until they fix many of the problems it's laced with. The entire forum is piled with complaints about 4.20.


In this case, just a reminder if you are trying to revert back to 4.16: Google is your friend ;)


The program itself also seems to not really be evolving, and I like Iray but...I'm starting to think it was a complete mistake and it's really not improving like many other PBR systems.


On a positive note: It's making me play around in Blender a lot more so...there's that.

TRENDING