Skip to main content

Featured Post

PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 8.26.23)

Note: Those of you downloading my comics, if you see "Updated:" that means the comic is not complete. Previous Issue : The Redux Pt 1

Worldbuilding for 'The Foul Lands' With Inkarnate

I found this site called, 'Inkarnate' some time ago and decided to subscribe. It's basically a easy way to get into cartography, especially if you don't know where to start. Not linking it and they aren't paying me. Just saying if you want to make maps for fun or games, it's a good site! 

Even though I do erotic art (mostly for fun because real life likes to pretend humans don't like sexual fantasy. It's not a crime and I don't condone any type of sex crimes. I just make art for fun.)I don't think of it as just "stupid and senseless" so I started building 'Draygonia' , a land within The Foul Lands story... but I will eventually work on The Before World too. 

Maybe. I have to start studying again soon, work and crap etc.


:D



The idea is that the lands are being corrupted by an ancient force from long past. The green swirls under the Sanctuaries will be sites of corruption (demons and undead etc), with the dark areas signifying the corruptions spread.

 

I'm still learning cartography but hopefully I can create something decent!

 

TRENDING