Skip to main content

Featured Post

PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 8.26.23)

Note: Those of you downloading my comics, if you see "Updated:" that means the comic is not complete. Previous Issue : The Redux Pt 1

Untitle Them & Make The Cut Redux

 So the Fall special might be delayed because I am currently writing an adult dark fantasy story and can't focus on all of these different stories. I know where 'Horror Simulator' is going, just building the sets and everything else is time consuming. I'll finish up some pages when I can, but my fantasy story outside of my erotic fantasy worlds take priority and...

I want to do put stuff out but don't like rushing my stories, even if PRISM is just an erotic parody.

So! Anyways...

I'm going to do some vendor sets for my Renderotica store that are mostly just based on the sex scenes in the PRISM series.  With my ADD, it's hard for me to get stuck making 50+ images of the same series so I haven't done much vendor work as I should. I'm spending too much money on this hobby for props and sets I'm not even using half the time (over my multiple other accounts, I have probably 1000s of Daz3D/Poser assets starting from 1999) so it's better I use money I make from that, on that.

 

But this is what I am working on as far as the vendor stuff goes...!

 




TRENDING