Skip to main content

Featured Post

PRISM # 1 - THE REDUX ( Pt. 2) (Updated 8.26.23)

Note: Those of you downloading my comics, if you see "Updated:" that means the comic is not complete. Previous Issue : The Redux Pt 1

Running Art Through AI and 'BurnGrip' short - End Of Year Update

I've been busy with school and such but I am testing running my characters through AI for some general improvements of my art. . While I don't like AI by itself, it seems that it will be a useful tool to go along with what I am working on. Once I get better at with it, I think I have some ideas on what I will do.

Long story short, here is some of the things I have been working on. Some of the art may look familiar to other 3d art I posted because...it's just things I created with the AI filter. I didn't correct obvious issues with the AI art since they are just for concepts anyways.


Attack Kat

Donna The Damned

Random 1

Ms. IncrediBug

Random 2

Vissa Greenhouse

Justi V

Galaxy Her











TRENDING