Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
May 09, 2017
Leagues Below Venus 3 Cover...Maybe...
Comments
NoName said…
It's hard to make out what's attacking them. I can barley make out the humanoid shape next to Hex. Hate to say it but the rest looks like poop.
GRIMX
said…
Well, Lord Kakadoodoo is the lord of filth after all.
NoName said…
Missed this. Hard to see though but that's not important. What's important you updated AND finished part one. Night Raven looks better than I thought she would.
GG4019
said…
Cover is amazing...like previous stated hard to make out what but, you can see clear enough why they're silent
GRIMX
said…
It will be changed...WITH UPDATE QUALITY MUAHAHHAHAH
GRIMX
said…
Updated! *vanishes*
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
November 09, 2020
GRIMX ANTHOLOGY I FREE...
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
July 04, 2020
PRISM #11 - Escaping The Asylum pt. 2 (Updated: 1/20/2022)
Comments