Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
December 02, 2018
PRISM # 1-4
I lost these files with the loss of my old hard drive so if you've saved these issues I'd appreciate it if you could send them to me at grimx3d@gmx.com.
Thanks!
Working...
Comments
NoName said…
Got anything back yet?
GRIMX
said…
No. I know a bunch of websites have my comics from The Wizards Lair but they put their own watermarks on it :/
NoName said…
Well now that's a kick in the teeth.
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
November 09, 2020
GRIMX ANTHOLOGY I FREE...
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
May 18, 2025
Jabba's Dungeon
Comments