Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
December 12, 2018
Tumblr is removing all adult content Dec 17. So pretty much Tumblr will be a dead website.
I'm probably going to go private so...
If you want access to my blog email:
grimx3d@gmx.com
Or you can find me on Renderotica!
Comments
NoName said…
Does this mean the blog we're on will be set to private or something or moving somewhere else?
GRIMX
said…
It will probably be on private. I'm thinking about moving it though too but...I tried Tumblr and look at that lol. A lot of people are using Discord though
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
May 18, 2025
Jabba's Dungeon
October 01, 2024
GAMMA J
Comments