Skip to main content
SUPEROTIC
May 31, 2021
Image Dump May 2021
Comments
NoName said…
Oh hell yeah! :D Way to end the month on a high note man. I've officially become a fan of the OTP Jade and the Fishmen lol. I mean she's ALWAYS with then ;P
Jason
said…
They all look great! Thank you for the dump, looking forward to more and completed stories :D
GRIMX
said…
Yeah I have more coming, especially for PRISM 11!
//. Where All Da Clicks Went...
August 07, 2022
PRISM - Horror Simulator Pt.1 (Complete: 5-8-2025)
June 26, 2022
Working on something...
November 29, 2020
PRISM and PDF files
April 20, 2025
LORE OF P.R.I.S.M
November 05, 2016
Harvest Hallow (COMPLETE)
June 25, 2021
PRISM #12 - Entanglements of Lust (Prologue)
September 01, 2020
Update (9/9/2020): Hard Drive Failure /Deviant Art Mature Gallery
November 09, 2020
GRIMX ANTHOLOGY I FREE...
July 04, 2020
PRISM #11 - Escaping The Asylum pt. 2 (Updated: 1/20/2022)
Comments